Frequently asked questions:
I want my story to be featured on EFC ink. What should I do?
Write to us with your request, mail to email@example.com
Do you charge money for writing stories?
No we don’t. If anyone asks for it, please let us know.
How long does it take for my story to be published?
Once accepted, our teamr will get in touch with you. And after the interview, it’ll take up to seven days for the story to get published.
Dos and don’ts to remember
At EFC ink, we live for startups and entrepreneurs. When you reach out to us please note and understand that it may not be possible for our team to get back to you immediately. We receive hundreds of emails daily, so it’s advisable to be patient. To help us help you, here are some quick dos and don’ts:
- In your email request, clearly mention your name, mobile number, website(along with the URL), social media handles, brief about startup.
- Please send this email request from your company’s(official) email ID.
- Never offer cash or valuable gifts to our team members. We may blacklist you.
- Avoid parallel conversations with different team members.
- We prefer communication over email.
Things to keep in mind:
- Our readers mainly comprise of entrepreneurs, people interested in starting up, people looking to join startups, students, VCs, etc.
- Kinds of articles- Insights on a space, news, trends, inspirational articles that have meaty content for an entrepreneurial audience, etc.
Please provide the following details in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event brief, location, website and date. In brief, please share the mutual expected deliverable.
For any advertising inquiry, please write to email@example.com from your official email ID. We will not entertain requests sent from personal accounts.